Cookies are short fragments of text (letters and / or numbers) that allow the webserver to store on client (browser) information to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even after days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, according to user preferences, by the single browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone).
Similar technologies, such as web beacons, transparent GIFs and all forms of local storage introduced with HTML5, can be used to gather information on user behavior and on the use of services.
Later in this document we will refer to cookies and all similar technologies simply by using the term cookies.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the sites and are used to manage the login and access to the reserved functions of the site. The duration of cookies is strictly limited to the work session (closed the browser are deleted), aimed at recognizing, for this limited period, the visitor's computer - through an alphanumeric code generated at the first access session - in order to reproduce the result of the test carried out by the user. Their deactivation compromises the use of services accessible by login. The public part of the sites remains normally usable.
- Analysis and performance cookies. These cookies are used to collect and analyze the traffic and use of the site anonymously. These cookies, even without identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow you to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. The deactivation of these cookies can be performed without any loss of functionality.
- Profiling cookies. These are permanent cookies used to identify (anonymously or not) user preferences and improve their browsing experience.
- Third-party cookies. By visiting a website you can receive cookies both from the visited site (owners) and from sites managed by other organizations (third parties). A notable example is it; represented by the presence of social plugins for Facebook, Twitter, Google+. These are parts of the page visited generated directly by the aforementioned sites and integrated into the page of the host site. The most common use of social plugins. It is aimed at sharing content on social networks.
The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of information collected by third parties. It is governed by the relevant information to which reference is made. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the following are the web addresses of the various information and how to manage cookies.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Facebook (configuration): login to account. Privacy page.
- Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
- Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/legal/cookies/
- Instagram (configuration): https://www.instagram.com/accounts/privacy_and_security/
This site also includes some components transmitted by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google. Also in this case these are third-party cookies collected and managed anonymously to monitor and improve the performance of the host site (performance cookies).
For more information, please refer to the link: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
The user more selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing on their browser the opt-out component provided by Google. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Some cookies (session cookies) remain active only until the browser is closed or when the logout command is executed. Other cookies survive the closing of the browser and are also available in subsequent visits by the user.
These cookies are called persistent and their duration is set by the server when they are created. In some cases a deadline is set, in other cases the duration is unlimited.
The user decides whether to accept cookies or not using the settings of their browser.
Attention: the total or partial disabling of technical cookies will compromise the use of site features reserved for registered users. On the contrary, the usability of public content is also possible by completely disabling cookies.
The disabling of third-party cookies does not affect the navigability in any way.
The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. In addition, the best browsers allow you to define different settings for cookies owners and those of third parties.
As an example, in Firefox, through the menu Tools-> Options-> Privacy, you can access a control panel where you can define whether or not to accept the different types of cookies and proceed with their removal.
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19255
Via Cosenz, 35
Tel: +39 02 39325823
Fax: +39 02 39315769
Current Account no. 55555
Current Account Name: SFC SCHOOL FOR CHLDREN ONLUS
Credito Valtellinese, Agenzia nr. 1 di Como
ABI 05216 CAB 10901 Cin H
Bic Swift BPCV IT 2 S COM
Post Office current account 65705584 in the name of : Sfc School For Children